Each WPLV Member promises to…
- To collectively promote the advancement of the wedding industry.
- To increase professional growth and knowledge of the association and its industry by giving unbiased support to all members and their clients.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism at all times.
- Promote and maintain good business skills and ethics at all times. To represent each client fairly. To provide timely, quality service and setting reasonable and proper fees for services. Advertising must be honest and factual.
- Practice professional integrity.
- Sustain a positive and professional attitude in all business relationships.
- Manage a business that is honorable to WPLV.
- Members shall conduct themselves and their professional activities in conformance with the laws of the land and meet all state licensing and insurance requirements.
- Members shall not engage in activities harmful to the purpose of WPLV, nor use their position in the association to exploit their personal views.